Such exiting news, after practising Acupuncture and Remedial Massage down in Maroochydore and Mooloolaba for the past 7 years, Tracy is now working more days from her Maleny Acupuncture Clinic, where she has been practising for over 9 years. The acupuncture clinic is situated at 26 Coral Street, Maleny in the roving hills of the Hinterland in the Sunshine Coast Queensland. Tracy will be working from 9am until 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday with out of business appointments available by prior arrangement. To make an appointment please telephone Tracy Mcnab on 07 5435 2555
( Chinese Medicine )
0448 215 089
Give Tracy a call today to discuss how Acupuncture & Oriental Therapies can improve your Quality of Life.
Health Care Fund Rebates Available:
Tracy is available for Consultations and Treatment at 26 Coral Street, Maleny07 5435 2555 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
First Step Now !
Tracy is registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Tracy is a current member of The Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA)
Tracy is a member of The Australian Natural Therapists Association Limited (ANTA).
Get some expert advice
Tracy McNab Acupuncture & Remedial Massage Maleny. Queensland
Clinical Studies suggest Acupuncture could help with:
- PAINFUL Disharmonies: Such As Headache, Migraine, Cancer Pain, Postoperative Pain, Prostatitis Pain
- MUSCOLOSKELETAL Disharmonies: Knee Pain Osteoarthritis, Low Back Pain, Neck, Shoulder Pain, Lateral Elbow Pain
- NEUROLOGICAL Disharmonies: Sciatica, Acute Stroke, Insomnia
- GYNAECOLOGICAL Disharmonies: Painful Periods, Perimenopausal & Postmenopausal Insomnia, Menopausal Symptoms (hot flushes)
- PREGNANCY AND LABOUR: Induction of Labour, Back or Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy
- GASTROINTESTINAL Disharmonies: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation
- PSYCHIATRIC Disharmonies: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Depression