Acupuncture The origins of Chinese Medicine can be traced back to documents dating back to 198 BCE, these were found within the Ma Wand Dui tomb in China, making Chinese Medicine one of the oldest recorded health care systems in the world. Today, acupuncture supports the treatment of a wide number of conditions. Acupuncturists are trained to use subtle diagnostic techniques that have been developed and refined for thousands of years. The focus is on you as an individual, not your illness and all symptoms are seen in relation to each other. How does acupuncture work? An Acupuncture treatment involves the insertion of fine sterile single use disposable needles into specific sites (acupuncture points) along the body’s energy pathways (channels or meridians) to clear energy blockages and encourage the normal flow of vital energy, or Qi, through the body. Acupuncture points are located at precise places along interconnected pathways that map the whole body Tracy may also stimulate the acupuncture points using other methods, including acupressure, moxibustion, cupping, laser therapy, electro-stimulation and massage, in order to rebalance the flow of Qi. What are the benefits of acupuncture? focuses on drug-free pain relief can be effective in the treatment of acute and chronic conditions according to evidence based clinical research studies takes an holistic approach by addressing the underlying root cause of the condition, as well as the symptoms. The approach links body, mind and emotions. assists in the prevention against disease and the maintenance of general well-being it is relaxing to...
( Chinese Medicine )
0448 215 089
Give Tracy a call today to discuss how Acupuncture & Oriental Therapies can improve your Quality of Life.
Health Care Fund Rebates Available:
Tracy is available for Consultations and Treatment at 26 Coral Street, Maleny07 5435 2555 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
First Step Now !
Tracy is registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Tracy is a current member of The Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA)
Tracy is a member of The Australian Natural Therapists Association Limited (ANTA).
Get some expert advice
Tracy McNab Acupuncture & Remedial Massage Maleny. Queensland
Clinical Studies suggest Acupuncture could help with:
- PAINFUL Disharmonies: Such As Headache, Migraine, Cancer Pain, Postoperative Pain, Prostatitis Pain
- MUSCOLOSKELETAL Disharmonies: Knee Pain Osteoarthritis, Low Back Pain, Neck, Shoulder Pain, Lateral Elbow Pain
- NEUROLOGICAL Disharmonies: Sciatica, Acute Stroke, Insomnia
- GYNAECOLOGICAL Disharmonies: Painful Periods, Perimenopausal & Postmenopausal Insomnia, Menopausal Symptoms (hot flushes)
- PREGNANCY AND LABOUR: Induction of Labour, Back or Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy
- GASTROINTESTINAL Disharmonies: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation
- PSYCHIATRIC Disharmonies: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Depression